Monday, February 16, 2009

Addendum

Guess what? Good ol' sarcastic Alvaros is back! Yes it apparently took just that long to get back to normal.

It's called courtesy people. I am not here to say that I am better than you. I'm saying precisely the opposite: we are all equal. That being said, don't waste my time. I do not waste your time. I had a particular BLM in an assault party last night, who wanted to do Leujaoam T1 but didn't have the runic.

Don't ever ask me to wait for you because you don't have your runics together.

What's that? You work 2 jobs full-time to support your dear old granny while you take classes? That's wonderful. But grow up. I can guarantee that you are not the only person on this game who has a number of RL responsibilities.

I have RL responsibilities too, and common courtesy dictates that you do everything within reasonable effort to not waste other people's time, because it is just as valuable as yours. Something as simple as running to Azouph Isle Staging Point (arguably the easiest of all runics to acquire), should be done on your own time, so you don't waste others' time.

When I tell you to sod off because you are not fully prepared because you are too busy, don't get mad at me. Especially by the time you've got a LV70 job, you know what the timeline of the game is. You know it takes days to get a single lvl, and weeks and months to get sometimes a single mission completed. At earlier levels, this game is very easy to pick up and put down. If you want to play in the big leagues, you had better be ready to play by big league rules.

Don't ever get mad at me because I know how valuable time is. I do the proper preparation to ensure that I don't waste my time or others' time. I don't want to screw over other people. If you don't want to do proper preparation on your time, then go play WoW with the rest of the 12 year olds.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad someone agrees with me! Btw, I love the last line.

    ReplyDelete