Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Lighter Side of Things

It has been said that the best stories only happen when things go wrong. That will be why this will be a shorter post than usual. Everything has been going pretty well this week FF-wise. I capped out Automaton Magic and unlocked Blizzard IV. As far as maxing out my PUP merits, I only need 58 more points for Automaton Melee, Fine-Tuning, Optimization, H2H, and Evasion. Funny thing. All these merits of which I speak, happened from campaign, not exp parties. All of a sudden I don't have anything to complain about! (You may also be thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, it is Februrary 15, what could have possibly happened in the past day or so that could've mellowed me out? >,>) And, once I get this last 28k AN that I'll need for Cobra mage gear, I'll be able to hit the wamoura camps in Zhayolm as PUP/SCH/REAVER and not have to worry about LFP for a party for decent exp.

Now that my quest for good solo exp on PUP is almost over, I'm starting to wonder why the hell I got started down this path in the first place! It's been weeks since I've done any kind of mission! I've been ignoring my assault ranks, Nyzul, and my other storyline missions. What's wrong with me! If I don't get these done then there's no point in all the merits I stand to earn. Should I go for the missions now for completion? Or should I bulk my PUP up nice and big to be invited as PLD to missions? -,- In either case I have failed to finish what I have started, so I ought to get back on track ASAP, regardless of direction, if I have any hope to complete the storylines.

From now on there will be a new segment of this blog, to report on my mission progress. Just for reference I should state my mission status right here:
Rank 10 - San d'Oria
ZM16- The Celestial Nexus
CP4-3 - The Secrets of Worship
AU22 - Shield of Diplomacy
WG07 - Purple, The New Black
Mercenary Rank - Lance Corporal
Campaign Operations - Holyknight Emblem
From this point forth, there will be some kind of advancement in at least one of these categories for each post I make, barring any real life obligations. So here I go! Next week there will be tales of triumph to be told of my amazing progression thru Vana' Diel! Or there will be tales of vain shouts in Whitegate.

1 comment: