Sunday, March 15, 2009

Back on Track

My posts should be back on track now. Not to speak for the CoP static though. Apparently 7 days isn't enough time for certain people to acquire anima for 5-2. Needless to say, but we didn't run this week. For that update, stay tuned for next week. CoP aside, it's been a nice week, with a nice surprise to end it. As previously recorded in my Recap post earlier this week, I managed to complete AU35 with a little difficulty, although poor Pamama caught the worst of Mijin Gakure.

Earlier today, for the hell of it, I decided to take a swing at WG08 with a couple of people. I had my storyline advancement completed for the week but what the hell. Well, remember the 2-3 Dragon for rank missions? This dragon could've probably been beaten by an eyelash of the Airhman that is in the mission. I really felt bad wasting a charge on my Blaze Hose for this mission. Final cutscene actually lasted longer than the battle.

WTF is it with the cutscene's in WotG? Couldn't SE have just spread them out like in AU? Way too long for the lack of information given. In AU missions you're at least trying to figure out who is who, and who they're working for. WG isn't nearly as hard to follow, despite the complications of time travel. The only question in the story is, WTF is that cat up to? This only reaffirms my Pro-Dog position. Not to offend you mithras out there, mind you.

Oh! Almost forgot, got another floor in Nyzul, still haven't made it to 10 yet though. Slow and steady right? ;;>.>

Overall, I did not have alot of game time this week, but it was very productive when I was on. 2 Missions down and 1 Nyzul floor. I finally took some time to relax on the game too. A couple good friends of mine came back to the game, and apparently decided to join the "I quit and scrapped my Char, but now I'm back and have to re-do EVERYTHING" Club, of which I am a high ranking member. We have hats! >.> Ahem. Anyways... I spent the evening tossing them a few cure's out in Buburimu out of the goodness of my heart.

>.>

OK I really went to scare one of them with Pamama since she's apparently freaked out by Automatons. But who the hell actually think that it's the thought that counts?

<,<

OK Fine but who actually believes that?

Fine! I don't have to stand here and take your judgement! Whateva! Whateva! I Do Wha I Want! See you bitches next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment