Friday, March 13, 2009

Previously, on Multiple Personalities...

It's been a good while since my last substantial post. My hours at work have doubled, and I got sick for a couple days, but I've still been busy in Vana' Diel! A little recap:

CP4-3 Completed with pickup party. RDM and MNK had a bit of a problem following orders but we completed without any casualties.

AU29 Completed without a hitch. Although towards the end I used Invincible for the hell of it, and Gaheel Ja immediately did his switch hate thing ; ; Big thanks for our BLM though. He did not have Mamool Ja Staging Point, but ran out through Wajaom and Mamook while we were still gathering people, and we didn't have to wait at all ^^

CP4-3 Completed again with LS. We had to deal with Fomor hate this time, but things went well anyway. Took down Keremet without getting Charmed at all. I tanked with Ice Trousers and Blaze Hose.

AU35 Completed with a little struggle. Luckily Gessho didn't spawn a single clone. Our PLD (not me) came up big with Atonement to start and to finish the battle. I parked Pamama just out of range of his Sweep move, but apparently not quite out of range of Mijin Gakure >.>

I have obtained both Cobra Unit Crackows and Cobra Unit Trews... and have found out that Wamoura Princes have far higher Magic Defense than previously thought, even with capped puppet magic and all my Magic Accuracy and Magic Attack. I've made some kills, but so did the wamoura. I'm not going to give up on this yet, but I am going to make time for other things in the meantime.

As it turns out, several fellow CircusFreaks needed drops from Ob, so we went on a run. Stingy damn little robot. Our poor NIN took a Armor Piercer without shadows towards the end of the first fight. After that we had a good strategy. DoT until 70% HP, then we zerged him down. Aside from Ob Arms, I think we only got a Steam Jacket after 4 pops. I'll get that earring yet!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you chuggin' along there!

    I love the ToAU story line! So much Puppetmaster action!

    and you're havin' trouble with Wamoura prince soloing? I'll have to give it a try one of these days...

    ReplyDelete